Pastor Mick Cho is from Roanoke, VA. Upon discovering his desire to serve the Lord during his college years, he spent the rest of his 20s splitting time between China and Korea, trying to find his way to answer God’s call. He eventually met his wife, Elly, while in Beijing, China and left soon after getting married because they felt called back to the states to become a pastor. While working, he went back to college and seminary. Before coming to KPCC, he spent time as a youth pastor both in Korean and American churches. They have a daughter named Dahnbi.
- Pastor, KPC of Columbus (January 2020 - Current)
- Youth Pastor, Connection Community Church of Roanoke, VA (2018 - 2019)
- Youth Pastor, Korean Baptist Church of Greensboro, NC (2017 - 2018)
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Great Commission Bible College (2015)
- Master of Divinity, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (2019)